The digitizer should analyze the artwork to see if it should be edited for embroidery. Not all logos that were designed for print media such as jpeg, png or eps formats would work well for embroidery. Many designs need to be simplified. In addition to properly resizing the logo, some elements such as outlines may need to be finished or added and small text may have to be dropped or enlarged.
The digitization of an embroidery design is also known as “punching” because a tape with holes was created to indicate information about sutures in a design. This tape was read by any type of embroidery machine and translated into stitches.
- Endless layout editing options with objects and sequencing.
- 3D embroidery effects with raised embroidery.
- Scan and Digitize in a few clicks.
- Freehand, motif, colour blending & carving stamps.
- All the features of Embroidery Creator plus.
- Access those state-of-the-art Technologies.
- Quicker Turn Around Time for Clients.
- Considerable Savings.
- Encourage Growth.
- Helps you Create Satisfied Customers.
- Helps you Attract More Clients.
- Boost Productivity.
- Reduce Risks.