Vector artwork is a technique that describes any art made with vector illustration software like Adobe Illustrator. Vector artwork is built from vector graphics, which are images created with mathematical formulas. In comparison, raster art (also referred to as bitmaps or raster images) is created with colourized pixels. Enlarge pixel-based art in a raster file too much and it looks jaggy, whereas you can enlarge vector art to any size without negatively affecting its appearance. This resolution independence allows vector art to be used in a variety of forms, from small illustrations to massive billboards.
- Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop & Corel Draw.
- Next Day Service – Standard.
- Custom Artwork.
- Logo design.
- Raster to Vector Conversion
- Free archive availability 24/7.
- Sketch to camera-ready art.